Ford Mustang Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Cricket, I hear what you're saying, but frankly, I don't care about "all new posts" nearly so much as the posts in the forums I care about. My notice of topics does extend beyond Classic mustangs occasionally, but hearing about V6 mustang owners go on and on about which exhaust tips they need does not generally pique my interest.

I may be a helpful, nice snob, but I think maybe I'm still an old car snob sometimes. =)

·
Administrator
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Cricket, I hear what you're saying, but frankly, I don't care about "all new posts" nearly so much as the posts in the forums I care about. My notice of topics does extend beyond Classic mustangs occasionally, but hearing about V6 mustang owners go on and on about which exhaust tips they need does not generally pique my interest.

I may be a helpful, nice snob, but I think maybe I'm still an old car snob sometimes. =)
Have you changed your filters yet so that the NEW icon will only display the forum sections you are interested n?

- Cricket

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
What happened to being able to view the site in classic view,enhanced mobile view,full view,etc??

·
Administrator
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
What happened to being able to view the site in classic view,enhanced mobile view,full view,etc??
This is a totally different platform, so there isn't a classic view.

The site is responsive, so it will adjust automatically for you from any device desktop to tablet to mobile.

Have you tried accessing it from your phone browser yet?

- Cricket

·
Super Moderator
1,640 Posts
Thanks for release 62 on July 07 - Embedded BB code fix for edit. However a signature with BB code for color seems to work properly now during creation and edit mode, but gets stripped out on save.

The BB appears to hold while still in the edit preview even after the save, but exiting the signature function and viewing posts reviews the BB color codes have been removed. A quick return to edit mode and using the reveal/settings tool, shows the code was stripped.

Please enable this function. Users who previously had embedded BB color codes seem mostly unaffected until the try to get edit their signature. Strangely, some users are able to edit their signature and still retain BB color codes, while others can’t.

This issue also affects font size BB code for some users as well.

·
Administrator
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thanks for release 62 on July 07 - Embedded BB code fix for edit. However a signature with BB code for color seems to work properly now during creation and edit mode, but gets stripped out on save.

The BB appears to hold while still in the edit preview even after the save, but exiting the signature function and viewing posts reviews the BB color codes have been removed. A quick return to edit mode and using the reveal/settings tool, shows the code was stripped.

Please enable this function. Users who previously had embedded BB color codes seem mostly unaffected until the try to get edit their signature. Strangely, some users are able to edit their signature and still retain BB color codes, while others can’t.

This issue also affects font size BB code for some users as well.
The update was really for posts, not signatures.

Old signatures were grandfathered. that is why you will see some with the color font. At this time, BBCode does not work in a signature.

I am looking into this with the developers.

- Cricket

·
Registered
9,544 Posts
The little profile on the left under the avatar no longer shows the user's location; which was handy to know. Can we get that back?

·
Administrator
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
The little profile on the left under the avatar no longer shows the user's location; which was handy to know. Can we get that back?
If you hover your cursor over a member's profile (or the flag) within threads, you can see their location, provided they included it in their account settings.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

Take a moment to browse through our Community FAQs and let us know if you have any questions.

- Cricket

21 - 30 of 30 Posts