Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of ford racing K-springs and I was looking at ordering some shocks and struts to complete the kit. Anyone have the k-springs with eibach pro dampers? Looking to see if they are compatible before I order.

thanks

·
Registered
9,239 Posts
The Eibach springs that come with those dampers are “K” springs. Eibach makes them for FRPP. So yes, they are compatible.

You may be able to learn from my mistakes though. I have K springs and they SUCK! They blow right through the top part of the spring and then slam into the hard part of it. The bumps suck, but what is worse is trying to “set” it into a corner. The car falls in way too fast with no feel and then gets into the stiff part of the spring and it almost feels like your riding on the bumpstop. You have to be ULTRA smooth to get into a corner fast and drive around how the spring works to a certain extent.

I suggest the Steeda “Sport” springs. I have some here to replace my “K’s” with.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool thanks for the info I might just sell these and purchase some steeda springs instead

1 - 3 of 3 Posts