Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
My loss - your gain. Complete vortech H/O S-Trim satin s/c complete kit WITH TUNE for sale. Kit includes all parts, injectors, airflow, intake, plus I'm throwing in a 3.33 pulley to go with the kit included 3.61 pulley. This is a COMPLETE and ready to go deal. I will also include 2 tunes (1 for street 1 for race)

This bolt on kit and tune will make you 500 rwhp on the race tune and 460 rwhp on the street tune. The tune will come with the kit so all you have to do is install and run. This set-up has been on my car for months and 70 WOT passes at the track with no problems. $3,500 takes it.

PM me for more info.
:eyebulge:

·
Registered
897 Posts
chevykiller said:
My loss - your gain. Complete vortech H/O S-Trim satin s/c complete kit WITH TUNE for sale. Kit includes all parts, injectors, airflow, intake, plus I'm throwing in a 3.33 pulley to go with the kit included 3.61 pulley. This is a COMPLETE and ready to go deal. I will also include 2 tunes (1 for street 1 for race)

This bolt on kit and tune will make you 500 rwhp on the race tune and 460 rwhp on the street tune. The tune will come with the kit so all you have to do is install and run. This set-up has been on my car for months and 70 WOT passes at the track with no problems. $3,500 takes it.

PM me for more info.
:eyebulge:
May I ask why you're selling it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts