Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a difference between the Xcal and the Diablo tuners? Like are there benefits that one has that the other doesn't etc...? I also see there is an Xcal 2, is that an upgrade to the Xcal or just a different shape?

Will a tune get rid of the car trying to predict my driving? That whole adjusting to the driver thing? If I put the pedal on the floor I want the car to go, I dont want the car to compensate casue I usually don't floor it, ya know? Thanks for any info guys ;o)

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Do a couple of searches on tune, tuner, diablo, predator, x-cal, xcal, X-calibrator, etc. I think you'll find/learn more than you care for! :winks

X-Cal-2 is the new version and has data logging which is great to have.

Most feel that you can touch more/deeper with the X-Cal compaired to the Predator.

Your car will still adapt to you driving style but the tune will get rid of the lagg you're talking about, along with some other less desireable 'safety features' the Fort programers thought we should have...

It is an awesome tool whichever one you choose, really worth it and should be EVERYONES first mod!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts