Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New cylinder head tech and engine machinist for roush Racing
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess not knowing crap about mustangs nor being able to prove it did land you somewhere.:D So whens that Turbo outlaw car going to be done?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mana4Real said:
Wow, something else that can't be proven :laughlitt oh wait, he still can't talk about that :rolleyes:
Coming from a guy that had a Procharged GT running mid 12's, I wouldn't be poking fun at him when he was running 12.8's with gears, shifter, midpipe, catback and a tire and running 11.8's on Nitrous :)

See some still don't get the fact that with the NMRA the competition is tight and if someone has found a way to make a stock motor faster, you don't really go around telling people the secret.

The funny part is he knew some of you clowns would say that so he took a pic of his badge/id :laughlitt
Clowns like you is why this site sucks and really is a joke. It's more of an average I dont know **** mustang site.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,907 Posts
funny, he hasn't said anything about it but you're more than happy to tout his achievements for him. You aren't trying to use him to make yourself look better are you??

oh yeah and you don't see anyone running around congratulating anyone else on getting a new job or aquiring new skills. for instance, I qualified nuclear powerplant repair mechanic this summer. I didn't go throwing that around. It just goes to show that you really are an asshat.
 
G

·
blackfang said:
Coming from a guy that had a Procharged GT running mid 12's, I wouldn't be poking fun at him when he was running 12.8's with gears, shifter, midpipe, catback and a tire and running 11.8's on Nitrous :)

See some still don't get the fact that with the NMRA the competition is tight and if someone has found a way to make a stock motor faster, you don't really go around telling people the secret.

The funny part is he knew some of you clowns would say that so he took a pic of his badge/id :laughlitt
Clowns like you is why this site sucks and really is a joke. It's more of an average I dont know **** mustang site.
Well the really great part is that my car would have run in the mid 11's if I just did some suspension work with some tires. My car had the power/MPH. But instead of spending my life doing nothing and building up a car, I sold the car and went to school. So the car was on it's way there. I just didn't have the money to put the power I was making to the ground. So get off your high horse.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,907 Posts
man fangboy, I didn't knew you had an appetite for shoe leather, but both feet at the same time...that's an achievement to be proud of.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,929 Posts
This Mark Wondi guy must be REALLY good . Hell he has cheerleaders allready .....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just happen to know him offline. He tried to teach some of you the ins and outs of what you need for a PI swap and that pi heads are not needed, but many here just called BS yet he has done it and has built 11 and 12 second NA GT's.

Maybe we should all listen to him and not doubt him because he refuses to give up engine specs on certain NMRA cars that he has been privvy to:)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,873 Posts
Mana4Real said:
Wow, something else that can't be proven :laughlitt oh wait, he still can't talk about that :rolleyes:
Since you're a mod, you should lead by example... nice flame :)

let me point out a couple things:

First off, when asked to respond as to my tech in that "certain thread", take a look and see what my demeanor was. I actually responded nicely, and told people to actually "think". Instead I was bashed. I pointed out more ideads. Hell, i even talked about valve jobs and gaining CFM from the throat area in the heads, since the stock ports are already big enough. Blackfang did infact get pretty agressive, I, however, was calm and collected until even the mods thought it was cool to flame. Hell, most of hte questions I was asked to share, i did.... you just didn't read. Anyways, in the world of drag racing, there are many secrets and tips that just can't be shared... Somehow you all can't see that. However i did give much advice on topics to give a start to tech, but nobody wanted to hear it.

Lastly, take a look in some threads from the past 7-10 days Matt, you'll see that i've answered many tech questions, most of which i had the ONLY response. In the others, people quoted what i said, saying i'm right. Further more, i answered to give help, as i'm willing and trying to do. Blackfang may be going a bit extreme, and i have no connections to him, other than knowing him on the internet. I do however work for Roush now (if you really want me to prove it, i'll show you my badge).

Again, you are a moderator, and chose to flame... you need to start cleaning up the garbage here and get this board on track (just an opinion, take it how you want).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
701 Posts
Markwondi

I am glad you have a good job at Roush Racing and I am not sarcastic with this statement. There is probabely tonns of people who would like to have such a job.
You know, me personally I don't really care that much any more, what's been said on this forum and what not. Like on almost any forum there is some prople who know their $hit and some who don't.
How ever, giving our Administrators $hit by posting publically is kind of rough... In addition, giving an a Administrator an advice publically ain't fair either. They know what they have to do and what not.
For the next time, I would just use the PM option, some things don't need to be seen by anybody, especially if it is your opinion, about a moderator...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,069 Posts
blackfang said:
I just happen to know him offline.
LOL, LOL LOL ,LOL ! its really funny how markwondi said QUOTE , I have no Connection to him (you blackfang) other then knowing him on the INTERNET , END QUOTE !

You are a Narcissist , and nobody will listen to you , not because they dont want to learn , because you are Egocentric , a B.Ser (saying you know somebody ,and you really dont ) thats just sad !

And please pray your lips off of markwondi`s derriere !
 
G

·
markwondi said:
Since you're a mod, you should lead by example... nice flame :)

let me point out a couple things:

First off, when asked to respond as to my tech in that "certain thread", take a look and see what my demeanor was. I actually responded nicely, and told people to actually "think". Instead I was bashed. I pointed out more ideads. Hell, i even talked about valve jobs and gaining CFM from the throat area in the heads, since the stock ports are already big enough. Blackfang did infact get pretty agressive, I, however, was calm and collected until even the mods thought it was cool to flame. Hell, most of hte questions I was asked to share, i did.... you just didn't read. Anyways, in the world of drag racing, there are many secrets and tips that just can't be shared... Somehow you all can't see that. However i did give much advice on topics to give a start to tech, but nobody wanted to hear it.

Lastly, take a look in some threads from the past 7-10 days Matt, you'll see that i've answered many tech questions, most of which i had the ONLY response. In the others, people quoted what i said, saying i'm right. Further more, i answered to give help, as i'm willing and trying to do. Blackfang may be going a bit extreme, and i have no connections to him, other than knowing him on the internet. I do however work for Roush now (if you really want me to prove it, i'll show you my badge).

Again, you are a moderator, and chose to flame... you need to start cleaning up the garbage here and get this board on track (just an opinion, take it how you want).
Ok, I am glad that you are doing your best to help people out. I am just gettting tired of your following (blankfang) being a pain in my rear. Honestly, he looks bad on you. When I see something from you, he is right behind you yipping at your heels. It's annoying. I understand when you are giving tech info. You can call me stupid, lame brain, you can tell me that I lack a brain. I know the truth. I just want this stupid pissing contest to stop.

It's hard for me to believe something coming from the mouth of blackfang, I am very skeptical of anything he says. I really am glad that you got aboard Roush. I just want this crap to end. I am sorry I was being a ****.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,579 Posts
Congrats on the new job. Say hi to Jack for me! :thumbup
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,873 Posts
Mana4Real said:
Ok, I am glad that you are doing your best to help people out. I am just gettting tired of your following (blankfang) being a pain in my rear. Honestly, he looks bad on you. When I see something from you, he is right behind you yipping at your heels. It's annoying. I understand when you are giving tech info. You can call me stupid, lame brain, you can tell me that I lack a brain. I know the truth. I just want this stupid pissing contest to stop.

It's hard for me to believe something coming from the mouth of blackfang, I am very skeptical of anything he says. I really am glad that you got aboard Roush. I just want this crap to end. I am sorry I was being a ****.
Blackfang is a person, and although he quotes me a lot, he's someone YOU have to deal with. I can't control a grown man, so my reflection should not be of him.

Either way, this site needs help, i post, give the correct info, you fools stop flaming... you don't see me doing it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,929 Posts
Mark , I'm assuming that Wondi is your last name ? Anyhow , I'm not , nor ever will be an informative source on the 4.6 , I hate them actually . I do know tech and I do know an ass when I see one . So I have to agree with Matt when he said that blackfang is giving you a bad rap . I dont question that you know your **** . I belong to the nmra , I just dont race it anymore . I get what your saying about giving up secrets . I dont blame you . Thats probably , if not , the most competitive branch of mustang racing . So I see your point there . Now for the guy talk . You come on here for what reason ??? If it is for the purpose of showing our members soom good honest tech , then thats cool . But you came here and basically said that you are the 4.6 guru and that nobody here knows **** . Now I dont know about you , but that tends to rub people the wrong way . If your here to help people , then dont come here and act like a pompous jackass because youve seen better . You would get alot more peoples attention simply by offering better advice . If you think I'm being harsh , then please read your signature ............. Thats what I mean . I honestly do hope that you hang around here if you do have something to offer . And just an fyi , the people that you say dont know **** ARE only on here because they think that they have something to offer . Whether it's because they picked up a few ponies or a couple of tenths . They just share info to help out their mustang friends . So if you are joining this group then I'll be the first to welcome you here . If your here just to say that AFM people dont know **** , then I'll be the first to Ban you . I Hope it wont come to that , But this guy really does make you look like a jackass
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
364 Posts
Fordgazm said:
If your here just to say that AFM people dont know ****
He doesn't need to -- Blackfang is already doing that all over StangNet....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Langod said:
He doesn't need to -- Blackfang is already doing that all over StangNet....
It's ok, I would be discouraged to if I am the only one on there to defend afm and all the replies from others state "that site sucks, they are idiots, that kid about the gears is clueless, and this is the first time i have seen bs from that site, it makes me mad"just laugh at that thread. I am sorry but I got a kick out of some of the garble here, and felt compelled to share it. The responses are the same where i posted the link.

I guess i just dont have a clue to what i am talking about.:D

I had a kick about that thread and the fact that if you read most of the threads, I am right, but since i come across harsh, people automatically deduct common sense from their brains and just call bs blackfag, you are wrong, when everywhere else people are doing exactly what I mentioned. So yes when you aregue with someone and they pose the dumbest crap, I and others are going to laugh over it.

I am an adult, and yes i come across harsh, but like I have said when you have been nice and try to help people over the years on here, and they act like assholes, then sorry, niceness doesnt work. So frankly it doesnt matter. You want advice i will help you, or get it for you. if you want me to act loving and caring like your g/f when you argue with me over bs then, sorry that dog wont hunt.

Markwondi came on here before i knew him, if you look at his registration date. he came here to straighten out the tech and right away the young cronies called BS without even asking how he was right or wrong. That's pretty pathetic for a mustang site. Most sites have people that atleast ask how it works or what not. this site just called BS and since he can not divulge NMRA engine specs and secrets, they including a MODERATOR called bs and degrade his knowledge. Hell look at mana4reals first reply in here. Leadership at its best!!! He flamed the guy. I wonder how many else are registered on here that havent even bothered to make a post in 1-2 years.

You know i havent' changes anyones name in an arguement, yet it has happened to me in every reply, yet I am the only rude one.hmmmm. looks like some might want to bark up other trees.

Ran260, you are no one to even comment. You still cant grasp the simple tire concept and basics, so don't flame me. Yeah you can claim i BS, but I am willing to bet if you took the time to read the info and tech articles on my site(some I have done myself) and venture on MW, and stangnet and others, you might learn. Then again coming from a guy that says tighten your lugnuts until they cant be tightened any further, doesn't say much either and you have alot to learn. I am not saying I know it all, but damn I know enough. I guess I must have fooled my employer to hire me too through out the time :rolleyes:

Fordgazm, if you want to ban me then do it. I won't suffer anything, but i do know this place does need some good tech and i just look at the threads. I don't come to afm for tech. i come to browse and offfer it, even if people think steeper gears will cause a motor to blow up with a 5 speed tranny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
276 Posts
Are you guys sure blackfang isn't darkness in drag? You remember darkness?? Always flaming, always talking sh*t, and it took months for him to get banned.
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top