Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure a lot of people are against this but I saw a 93 cobra with the interior converted to an '04 Cobra (dashboard, steering wheel, stick etc.) and I was curious as to how this was done.

How much modification would it take to do this? Whats the process and how difficult?

More curiosity than anything. I think it looks nice.

·
Registered
76 Posts
check out modularfox.com i believe it is. from what i understand the dash is one of the hardest parts because its has to be cut down so much to fit correctly but when its done the sn95 interiors look right at home in a fox

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hmmm, that sight you posted took me to an art website or something like that. Let us know if you find the right one plz :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
883 Posts
I really like those interiors, I got a convertible...it'd be sweet if i could find out how to do it. :scratchchin

·
Registered
76 Posts
i just checked for myself thats what it use to be. the link i had saved no longer works either. i'll put my google skills to work in the morning

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
It takes quite a bit, you have to really want a Cobra interior to do that.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I've seen it done on a couple of magazine cars now. Every time I read about it, I hear what a time consuming tedious process it is. I've had both foxes and a terminator (current). I like my termy interior in my termy, anything else ain't natural. Now a termy motor in a fox is pretty cool.

·
Registered
651 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
that guy has had more 93 cobras than most people have had cars.

i love that car!!

·
Registered
651 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.