Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the part number to order the 2005 Convertible Top Soft Boot? On the order form it is 59B and lists for $115 retail, but the parts guys can't seem to figure out the part number to order one.

Or if you know of an after market hard or soft cover that we be ever better.

Thanks,
Billy:?:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I will sell you mine

I just got my stang last Friday. I have teh top up and down so many times, I never have put it on yet. I am too lazy.

I will sell it to you for $100 plus shipping if you like. I can send it out in the morning.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
816 Posts
billyb196 said:
Does anyone know the part number to order the 2005 Convertible Top Soft Boot? On the order form it is 59B and lists for $115 retail, but the parts guys can't seem to figure out the part number to order one.

Thanks,
This is the only part number I can find. It is on the installation instruction sheet. SK4R33-7654400-AA Hope that helps! :wavey

G

·
I strongly suggest hanging on to your stock boot.

For true "buff" purists the boot is the way to roll. It takes a few more minutes but, well worth it. Also, take time to drop top in stages to hand crease the top, you will have less wear and tear on it in down mode.

The boot will keep the car's look nice in a show situation.

Also as time goes on they will climb in price.
Only a tip from a former drop top show car enthusiest.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys

I work in the parts dept of my local Ford dealer. This is the part number and price of the boot: 4R3Z 7654400 AAA. Price is 397.30...way more than what it is on the sticker.

·
Registered
17 Posts
2k5GTC said:
This is the only part number I can find. It is on the installation instruction sheet. SK4R33-7654400-AA Hope that helps! :wavey
See my post below...........

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DC321 said:
I just got my stang last Friday. I have teh top up and down so many times, I never have put it on yet. I am too lazy.

I will sell it to you for $100 plus shipping if you like. I can send it out in the morning.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Dan
I already snagged one, you had better hang on to yours.

Thanks,
Billy

·
Registered
51 Posts
2000 Vert Boot

Help!

I've been searching the web for somewhere to purchase a boot for my 2000 Vert. Any body know of a web site that sells them?

Thanks.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2k5GTC said:
Make mine in Parchment (cloth, vinyl, or leather) please!! :wavey
You are giving me some good ideas. I was thinking of staying with black and varying the material and adding logos and designs, but diffferent colors add a whole new dynamic to the line.

Now I may have to go and buy and industrial sewing maching.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'll trade you my black one and some $$ for a parchment one. :winks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know someone who will sell a black 2007 Mustang soft boot for $100 plus shipping. It is in perfect condition, still in the wrapper. I know this because it is mine, and I gave it to sis to sell on eBay. She can really use the money, so if anyone wants it please let me know.

·
Registered
398 Posts

Thanks,
I think the 05 and 06 share the same part number and I have a brand new black soft top still in the wrapper from my 06. I would let it go for $100,00 if you're interested.

·
Registered
52 Posts
hmm ... leather boot ... that plants a seed, for sure. i think i have a big enough chunk of leather around for a trial piece.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Deathdealer.....I just bought my wife a 2007 and im looking for a cover I live the Chicago area as well let me know it you still have it thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
looking for a top for our 2007

I know someone who will sell a black 2007 Mustang soft boot for $100 plus shipping. It is in perfect condition, still in the wrapper. I know this because it is mine, and I gave it to sis to sell on eBay. She can really use the money, so if anyone wants it please let me know.
We are looking for a top for our 2007 we live in the Chicago area if you still have it let me know thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sis wouldn't be Heide would she? I just bought it. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1 Posts
2008 Mustang convertibel soft boot.

Good Morning. I would be interested in purchasing your soft boot cover. If you would like to e-mail the information that would be great. Thanks,

e-mail; [email protected]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.