Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here, installed an OEM Ford cargo net into their Convertible Shelby or 5.0 Mustang ? I'm looking for a net, but not sure which one will fit and where it's hooking up into the vert trunk ?

Any idea ? Ford has one model, will it fit in my '11 GT500 Vert ?

http://www.partschea...63550a66-aa.htm

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have one in my 5.0. I hooked it over a couple of bolts close to the trunk lid hinge point.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

·
Registered
2,458 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
The converts. dont have the hooks. My Bullitt had them but my '11 5.0 convert does not.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I purchased the Ford one - actually got it with the deal for the car so not sure what it cost me.

Cargo Net
5R3Z-63550A66-AA Envelope Style
Fits Model Years 2006-2011

Here's a link showing $42.00
Mustang Cargo Net

It says it will not fit shaker 1000 and that is because you remove two push pins on the inside trunk fender trim (one each side fender) and use speed nuts and hooks (comes with the net) in their place. Real easy install and fits great. Comes with instructions, not that they are really needed.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I actually dug through my papers (yeah I keep everything) and found the instruction sheet. It betters explains the speed clips & hooks. I scanned it into a PDF so here it is.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
I actually dug through my papers (yeah I keep everything) and found the instruction sheet. It betters explains the speed clips & hooks. I scanned it into a PDF so here it is.
Thanks for scanning and posting that. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great, thanks a lot ! I'll order mine right now !

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
465 Posts
I took a cargo net from my Ford Aerostar and installed it in the vert at the very back of the trunk from the lid hinge to the some braces against the back seat. Now I can use that whole area that sits up on the back trunk shelf without everything rolling back into the center of the trunk.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.