Ford Mustang Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
ponybuilder

that ponybuilder website may very well be the greatest thing i have ever seen, thanks so much for letting everyone know about it

·
Registered
59 Posts
HornyGT said:
that mrt scoop looks like craap! too big and just looks like it's taped. i agree with however said, make it tough first then worry aobut the tough looks. the only hood scoop i would go with should be functional, which is actually a whole hood, california dream hood. maybe in the future.
Geez dude, learn some tact.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Leo's shaker is the only one that has any appeal in my view.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Ditto on the flaming! What appeals to some does not to others. What I like is not always what you like. The MRT scoop in not for me, I do however think the brighter wheels look better than the black/grey ones. Once I post pic's of my finished mods, I expect some discent and some acolades. To each his own!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
LEO's shaker is freakin sweet!

I also love the GT500 style hood, and the California dream hoods.

Man, when it comes time to do mine, I'm going to have some serious decision issues....

As far as the non func. scoops go, if YOU like it, do it. Nothing wrong with a little detail work for the looks if you don't want to mod the workings.

I like that red with the stripes, very sharp.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
JEB said:
LEO's shaker is freakin sweet!

I also love the GT500 style hood, and the California dream hoods.

Man, when it comes time to do mine, I'm going to have some serious decision issues....

As far as the non func. scoops go, if YOU like it, do it. Nothing wrong with a little detail work for the looks if you don't want to mod the workings.

I like that red with the stripes, very sharp.
MRT has now release the Cherry 6T6 Hood... which is very similar...

http://mrt-direct.com/2005/Pages/hoods.php

21 - 26 of 26 Posts