Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 GT with SLP Loudmouths. I LOVE the sound, but the drone is somewhat annoying. I was looking around and I know about Corsa's no-drone technology so I looked up the axle back on Summit and corsa's website. I'm assuming the extreme series is the loudest, correct? I want the loudest of the three. But, I know that most axle back kits for 05-09 do not fit correctly on the 2010s because the valence is longer/farther back on the 10's. Both listed the same part number for 05-09s and 10's. What gives? Will it still fit the 2010 without melting part of my rear bumper? Also, just in general, what is people's take on corsa. Good sounding/quality stuff or no?

B
0 Posts
They Corsas are extremely well built and look great. At cruising speed they sound great and really rip at WOT. They are actually a little too loud for me and I am looking to try and tone them down just a bit...but if that is what you want then these are it:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bumpity bump bump

B
0 Posts
Just call Summit. They have pretty good tech help. Everytime I have needed assistance, they have gotten me the right answers. Even going so far as contacting the manufacturer to get the skinny on parts.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Go with the Corsa Extremes. You wont regret it. Just like they say. They are nice and quiet until you want to be loud (then holy hell look out). Easily NASCAR loud at WoT. You WILL turn heads and you WILL get thumbs up from Harley Riders. :winks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts