Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never really heard of Corsa so what's the rep on these guys? Is there quality better than the Flowmasters or Hooker, or Borla? Is $649 high for axlebacks? The website showed a Dyno chart that these alone made 10 rwhp & 10 rwtq, would this be true? And do any of you have these installed in your 05 or 06?

·
Registered
363 Posts
$649 is VERY high for axlebacks, however I have not heard any reviews on this system....

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I've heard mostly from hearsay. I hear that they are a good exhaust system, but some people think they are overly-expensive. So I guess bottom-line, if you can afford em, go with em.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a Corsa system and truely love em. There is no Droan in the cabin like the other systems have.At Highway speeds they just per. and when you get on it they scream hear I come.!!. They have a web site where you can hear sound clips it is www.corsaperf.com

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
franksgt said:
I have a Corsa system and truely love em. There is no Droan in the cabin like the other systems have.At Highway speeds they just per. and when you get on it they scream hear I come.!!. They have a web site where you can hear sound clips it is www.corsaperf.com
They look just like the Borlas but what I read in another thread is that the Borlas are to tame and since they look like Corsa could that be the same? Do they really produce horsepower and torque. Website said that there is no drone and that they go queite at cruising speed does that mean people won't even notice you?

I've asked alot of questiones about exhaust but I just don't want to make the wrong purchase.

·
Registered
333 Posts
corsa makes nice stuff.Personally I don't like the sound of the mustang kit or alot of their systems (too raspy), but the quality is good. I also think their products are too high and their is comparable stuff avail for less $$

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.