Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok my brother didn't feel like messing with making a account so he asked me to post this.

He owns a 1999 Mustang Cobra, with a lot done to it! He currently has 17inch 1995 cobra R rims on it, and is thinking about switching to Fr500 rims

He wanted to get some opinions on which you think would look better on his car. (choose the fr500's because if he buys them i getta buy the cobra r's from him hah) And if he does get the fr500 rims what size. 17's or 18's.

here are some pics of his car

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Jaron4991/Mustang.jpg

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Jaron4991/Mustang4.jpg

and here is a picture of the fr500 rims
Chrome FR500 Wheel 94-04 (18X9)

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I would say get the Fr500's as they would look sick on his ride:bigthumbsup OT, not very fond of the wing. He should get the 03-04 cobra spoiler:D

·
Registered
102 Posts
yeah, loose the wing, lower the car and put on the fr500, if he has the money, why not

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah he's planning on lowering it at least 1 or 2 inches
but hes stuck on that spoiler lol so its not going anywhere, it looks alot better in person anyways

anymore opinions? they would be great

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Tell him to get 18's and yes get rid of the 4x4 stance asap lol.​

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've been kicking the FR500 wheel around and was thinking 18 X 9 in front and 18 X 10 deep dish in the rear.
And if I do I will have the 2004 17 X 9 Chrome Cobra's for sale!!!:scratchchin

·
Registered
145 Posts
My pick is the FR500's. But nothing is going to help that car with that spoiler on it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
What spoiler is that? It looks like the steeda compitition wing.. But anyways the fr500's would look good in 18's

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
What spoiler is that? It looks like the steeda compitition wing.. But anyways the fr500's would look good in 18's
It's the Cobra R wing from the 2000 model although it could be the Steeda comp wing like you said but it's most likely the Cobra R wing.

·
Registered
118 Posts
True now that i think of it it does look like tha cobra r

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Yeah, it kinda makes it hard to see with the pic being all blurry lol.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it is*** the cobra R wing

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Dude take the wing off !

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
he did get the rims and they are on, so ill just have to post some pics tomorrow

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.