Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright so my friend just bought a brand new shelby 500 i think, he does not care about spending money, he just wants the best of everything and the fastest there is. any idea's?

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
rip off the stock S/C and throw a twin screw on there and a pulley. Get a dyno tune, and you'll have globs of more horsepower right there.

·
Registered
369 Posts
If there is no money limit... what kind of car does he want? road race or drag car?

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Lvernoise motor with Hellion Turbo charger.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
I think a Turbo or any thing would be a dumb idea if the guy is not a car freak. If he just wants a fast car have him drive his car around as is but with the JLT Intake Upgrade, Pulley and Tune.

I however would really thing about keeping it all most stock. Minor mods for him because that is a car that you would want to keep your warranty on if any thing happens. Its easy to pull an intake and replace your computer back to stock but to take a turbo off and convert it back to stock is impossible. There will be fab marks showing that you altered some thing on the car.

Have him upgrade the suspension and just bolt on's I am sure he will be more then happy with that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.