Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking at alot of the gorgeous mustangs on this sight, However pretty as they are Im still tring to come up with something to make mine stand out from the rest. Just recently became a Mustang owner of my sn95, But always think about another car that I truely adored in the past, I owned a 95 toyota supra, I know Its not a muscle car but I can tell you it was a beast. There is something about the 2jz engine that was truely nasty. But what I truely loved was the targa top, not vert, not sunroof or t-tops. I have a wicked body man that said that it would be possible but would weaken the integrity of the car more and more as torque increased with mods including frame twist. Has anyone seen a sn95 with the targa top? What could I do to make frame stronger if anything?, Never expecting to go over 350 horses,By the way never leave keys in car with the top of or a c#ckblower might steal it. Miss my supra. but love my stang sorry so long

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Bob Monks has a 96 cobra(I think that the year), that has the hard top/soft top convertible, for sale. He is Bobcat on www.stlmustangs.com He is one of the best tuners I know so Im sure that thing even bone stock runs like a top. That is if I dont beat ya to it. I would not cut the top off your car :nono: you could sell yours and buy his for less money and no liability.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts