Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my submissions - North Cascades Hiway, WA state. This drive is awesome-even better on a motorcycle
! And yes, the glacier fed lake really is that color under blue sky!

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
SUPER PIC's

Man-O-Man
born2run74....FANTASTIC shot
Can you email me a hi-res version of that? That's as good a "wallpaper" as I have ever seen.
djthomas22, you the same.
This is a super assignmrnt for everyone with a digital camera. The "bar" has been set! I am charging my batteries as I type.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I agree with Otto...those pix are the Tiger Woods of the genre. This should be a really cool thread as people start submittin'. I've got my money shot in mind but won't be able to go on location until early October (think leaf).

Fine, fine job, Born2!

·
Registered
43 Posts
WOW! The first photo with the wide shot of the mountains took my breath away. Beautiful view. Very cool car.

·
Registered
604 Posts
need a legend lime pict.

Heres mine... At the time the pict was taken, the water almost matched the color of the car:strut

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Awesome pic, using as my wallpaper!!! Just purchased same torch red gt, love it!! Wish we had scenary like that in florida! can't complain too much. What kind of mods do you suggest?? Haven't touched mine yet except took of the ford caps and put on the mustang spinnners (what a difference!! Sets the car off!!)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Otto Man said:
Man-O-Man
born2run74....FANTASTIC shot
Can you email me a hi-res version of that? That's as good a "wallpaper" as I have ever seen.
djthomas22, you the same.
This is a super assignmrnt for everyone with a digital camera. The "bar" has been set! I am charging my batteries as I type.
Sure, just pm your email address to me and I can get you a hi-res version. I'll post more on here as the summer cruises continue!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Oh.... I do miss AZ and UT, as I sit here, flatlanded, in D/FW. Sorry, off topic. The cars look awesome, too!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Here's mine. The background is Lake Lure in the mountains of North Carolina.

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
R3dF1r3,
Thats a cool pic... Thats Kerry Park, right?

I hope next weekend's cruise to Mt. St. Helen's provides some good pictures.

·
Registered
68 Posts
heres mine, Back ground is Milan dragway

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
R3dF1r3,
I've never been there but it looks like you can claim a beautiful city. I've heard from others what a great place Seattle is. BTW, are you a Seahawks fan? You guys, kicked our butt last year 23-17.....painful.

·
Registered
465 Posts
While that's a very cool pic of you hosing that Jag XJ6, I don't know if you'd call it "cruising".

1 - 20 of 78 Posts