Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to share this one:

So I get off work at 1, going to meet some friends for "dinner",feeling pretty good. So I get on the main freeway and am closing in on my exit when I hear that oh so familiar sound.
A very stock honda with a funny tip on the end. So I do the mature thing. I take the exit, and get back on the on ramp. This is one that merges with the closest lane which happened to have said honda rolling through it. I'm coming up at about 70 when I hear him floor it and try and get in, so I keep it up and get on, then drop back beside him. There are 2 people in the front and then someone that looks crammed in the back all looking at me, so I wave goodbye and leave. We took the same exit and stop at a light. There are some other people around and some stopped in the nearby gas station.

So I ask "Why did you put that silly exhaust tip on your stock car and why are your wheels spray painted so badly?"
Response:"I don't know, just because"
"Your exhaust sounds awful why are you so slow?"
Response:"Your face"
(somebody says something in unintelligble spanish)
(Passenger looks me in the eye and pops the door handle but doesn't open the door)
"What, you're going to come fight me over your slow car?" not knowing I have full protection at arms reach
(Passenger closes door and flips me off, they run the red light)
I lolled.

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
so you started to be the idiot? and then when someone could have been admireing your car u had to be a jerk?

and then deside to bash a ricer because of how he did up his ride?:headscratch:

maybe im reading it wrong, because its early but it seams like the ricer should have posted about you

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually just got on the off ramp and stayed on it until it became an on ramp because I wanted to see what was up with his car as it was making a god awful racket.

He wanted to cut me off on the on ramp and I didn't let him, then I made fun of him for being a douche and how he tried to piss me off with his terri-bad car. It wasn't smart or mature, I know, I was just having fun with the only cost being making fun of some kid trying to be a smartass.
I don't like being messed with and if somebody is going to take the time to try and play billy bad ass with me they should expect me to respond.

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
I actually just got on the off ramp and stayed on it until it became an on ramp because I wanted to see what was up with his car as it was making a god awful racket.

He wanted to cut me off on the on ramp and I didn't let him, then I made fun of him for being a douche and how he tried to piss me off with his terri-bad car. It wasn't smart or mature, I know, I was just having fun with the only cost being making fun of some kid trying to be a smartass.
I don't like being messed with and if somebody is going to take the time to try and play billy bad ass with me they should expect me to respond.

in that case...motor on! :D

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
I know if someone has a fart can blazing beside me, and they can blaze loud going 30mph...sad, i try to either speed up or slow down. so annoying.
Good run:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
910 Posts
I know if someone has a fart can blazing beside me, and they can blaze loud going 30mph...sad, i try to either speed up or slow down. so annoying.
I like the part where the loud rice car is 1/2 way through 3rd at about the speed I will be just entering 2nd. :happydance:

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I want to take that immaculate cobra from you, I'll just leave you my firstborn or something :gringreen
Yea the noise is hilarious when it gets so loud just under light acceleration. The sad part is my exhaust is pretty bad about that too lol. Going from 0-30 or so is kinda obnoxious just because I'm catless, it sounds like I'm trying to be cool and call a bunch of attention to myself when I'm really not.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yea the noise is hilarious when it gets so loud just under light acceleration. The sad part is my exhaust is pretty bad about that too lol. Going from 0-30 or so is kinda obnoxious just because I'm catless, it sounds like I'm trying to be cool and call a bunch of attention to myself when I'm really not.[/quote]

yeah mine stang and my R/T TT is like that as both are custom 3" straight pipes, sounds really good, but we got alot of cops up here, they kindda give me ugly look everytime they hear my exhaust even thought i'm trying not to put my foot into the throttle.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
When I had My Honda Even Turboe'd I didn't mess with V8's. I had Mustangs try to race me but I ignored them. I think all other Honda People Should to. its 2 different worlds. american muscle and American V-Tec lol. V-Tec is fun and feels fast like a little goat cart but doesn't move like a v8 stang.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts