Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take it for what it is worth but CS told me today that they just got a update from the factory (which he read to me over the phone) saying that all Mustangs on hold should ship by the end of June. My car is now at ramp 51 with an ETA of 6/29..the last update I had showed the car in production with no ETA...the car was made on 5/20. Again take it for what it is worth but does seem like a lot of 5.0's are hitting the streets all of a sudden.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Correct. There was an update today in FMC Dealer stating that all Mustangs on hold(no reason given, mind you) should be shipped by late June.
:)
I've seen a lot in the locator system today, they go live in the system the moment they ship, soooo...
:D

·
Registered
76 Posts
I was told that by a CS guy this morning. Tuesday, a CS lady told me that NONE would be shipped until late July. I had been told that before. The guy today said CS had NEVER been told they wouldn't ship until late July....kinda calling me and the lady Tuesday liars.

·
Registered
316 Posts
thats kinda funny. Because mine was loaded up on monday and shipped. Got it yesterday. FYI

·
Registered
112 Posts
Canadian Order

Called Canadian customer service: Released from plant-in transit. Eta: June 28-July 5

This is more then I got last Friday when I called. Which was no update or eta. So I think this is good news.

If it comes in July I will miss out on the $1000 Costco offer. Unless it is extended.

2011 GT|Black|NAV|GLASS ROOF|PERFORMANCE PACKAGE|SECURITY PACKAGE|3.73|REAR VIDEO CAMARA|
Ordered 4/23, built 5/18

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.