Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x96/purewhp/BOMCearlyspring.jpg

All New England Mustang enthusiasts are invited on the Blue Oval Mustang Club's first scenic cruise of the 2008 season. This cruise will take us through a very scenic and beautiful part of the state and on over to Mansfield Hollow State Park for group photos. We will then cruise to the award winning Willington Pizza House where the food is always delicious and the staff is very accommodating. All participants will be meeting at Ultimate Edge Performance at 11:00 AM (www.ueperformance.com for directions). As with all of our cruises in the past, this cruise is open to any Mustang enthusiasts looking to come out and have a great time! Please email us at [email protected] if you plan on attending so we can create a head count for the restaurant. It is important to remember that the rain date is Sunday April 13. If we need to activate this date due to bad weather on April 6 we will email all those who registered for the cruise head count.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'll see you there!

Looking forward to cruisin' where there isn't any more snow!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Can't wait. I hope weather will be nice. Who's coming? Are we meeting somewhere before the cruise?

Peace,

·
Registered
572 Posts
We can meet at the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield at 10am.

That's our usual meeting place for MA/CT cruises.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I can't wait for Sunday!!! See you guys there!
Shaun

·
Registered
572 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Sounds good, I'll see you there :gringreen

Peace,
Patryk,

Shall we meet at the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield, or are you going directly down to East Windsor?

I was hoping to get a hold of Gary in Enfield too.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Let's meet at B-ball Hall of Fame as we spoke. I'll be in touch with you tomorrow morning. Do you know anybody else who is coming?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Let's meet at B-ball Hall of Fame as we spoked. I'll be in touch with you tomorrow morning. Do you know anybody else who is coming?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Let's meet at B-ball Hall of Fame as we spoked. I'll be in touch with you tomorrow morning. Do you know anybody else who is coming?
Shaun is going directly there.

Paul should be coming down from Boston.

I've got someone else from Boston who wants to come but not sure of the work schedule.

There should be a bunch down there already.

·
Registered
572 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.