Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you go.

I did the whole plastic smoked lense "shades" on my stang awhile back and realized a few things. Firstly, driving at night is pretty much like driving without your headlights on. I made up for the lack of light with ultra-bright fogs. Secondly, driving in white wash dark stormy conditions with the shades on also sucks. Taking the lenses on and off repeatedly for drive-ability slowly leaves scratches on your stang.

Though these lenses made my car look like a murdered-out beast, I was getting fed up with the negative drawbacks. After purchasing a HID kit, I took these bad boys off once and for all.

After a few weeks, I was missing the total blacked out look and started digging around for "lighter" alternatives to the lens covers.

I went with the "Tint" shade for the headlamps and "Yellow" for the fogs. I'm really happy with the end result. Though, the tint isn't as dark as the "smoked" shade, it does give a light smoked look depending on the angle/light.

Anyway, the drawback is: LaminX isn't cheap, but they make your stang look nice and got rid of those white foggy spots on my headlamps.

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
that looks completely badass

Where did you get those fogs??? I want some fogs on my 6

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.