Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 V6 mustang convertible with a Full Saleen Body kit. Now now the front bumper does not have the mesh in it right now but i been wanting to do something different with the front lighting and the other day i looked at the holes in the front where the mesh goes and i thought maybe i could put 05+ Angel Headlights (these to be exact ... Chrome Mustang LED Projector Headlights (2005+) ) in the outer hole on each side of the bumper. Then put mesh in the two inner holes. Then put a custom grill with these 05+ custom halo foglights (these to be exact ... Angel Eye Fog Light Set (05+ GT) ).
Now im going to be keeping the halo headlights that i have on the car already where they are suppose to go. Im just talking about adding in addition to those lights these additional four lights. And the main reasin being because they have the halos in them and i think itd look pretty sick with the all the halo lights in those areas. Im looking for any input or extra ideas anybody might have for this lil project. I wont be doing this until next month or after that because i need to have my car repainted and i want to do it before i do all this since i will need to drill holes and things like that and id rather do that after paint unless someone has an idea for otherwise. Im looking for any input. I know for the headlights i might have to have the holes sanded out a wider to have them fit im not sure yet. Im also gonna be doing a different switch for the fog lights, the halos on all 6 lights, and the 05+ headlights. So on top of having my regular nob that turns on the reqular headlights im going to be doing 3 switches. One for all the halos, one for the fog lights and oen for the 05+ headlights. Unless somebody has another good idea i could use. Well shoot me ideas and input and ill work my way from there ... Thank you all in advance and god bless ...

·
Registered
383 Posts
thats sounds like it will be pretty sweet. i have the projector headlights, but i went with the black insted of the chrome. also i have the angle eye foglights, putting them on this sunday, at least thats the plan. good luck with eveything, be sure to post some pics when your done, its gonna look sweet.:cooldude:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im hoping it will, the wiring and electrical stuff is gonna be a real big pain in the rear end tho ... but i think itll be worth it, i want my car to really stand out with something completely custom ... and i think the lighting will do just that ... well at least for the front ... btw this is the saleen front bumper for those of you who dont know ... just in case ... only mine isnt gonna be yellow idk what color paint im gonna do yet http://s120911444.onlinehome.us/images/2004Saleen.JPG ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.