Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
new stang owner said:
Has anyone put in any custom leather seats? Where did you get them from? How much did it set you back? Pics?

Thanks
I did, $1200 for seats and dash

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Love your dash. That's next on my to-do list. I'm going to get the upgrade package with a few more trim pieces. Hope to do it this month. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Kyle F said:
I did, $1200 for seats and dash
Kyle:

Who did the work? What dash kit did you get and where?

It is awsome dude!!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
its a Katzkin kit... had a shop do it, arrange through delaer I bought from... $1200 total installed by Brown's upholstry shop here in Clinton TN.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Kyle. I talked directly to a Katzkin rep, and he was able to hook me up with a local dealer. Have you been happy with durability?

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Durability... hah.. I only have 4000 miles on it :laughlitt

BUt actually it still looks like it was just put on, and I will shoot anyone other Screaming Yellow owner that orders my package... I was the first and I will be the only. :sterb:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dont worry. You secret is safe with me. I have a Sonic Blue. A yellow interior may make it look like I am a U of M fan (shutters).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Bummer Kyle F, hope you were in Sacramento then today cause I saw another screaming yellow with those exact seats. They do look nice tho, cause they caught my eye from a SIDE street as I was passing, had to go around the block and look! And I don't even LIKE yellow!:eyebulge:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.