Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this email from my local dealer, anyone going?

Atchinson Ford would like to say "Thank You" to it's community and customer's on June 11th, 2009 from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. by offering a Customer Appreciation Day and a 2010 New Car Premiere Event where you can see the new 2010 Ford Taurus, 2010 Ford Fusion, Fusion Hybrid, and the 2010 Ford Mustang. *Register to win a new 2010 Ford Taurus!
We will be team up with the Radio Station 101 WRIF to host a car show. WRIF's own Muscle Car Club will be present. Come by to see some of the areas most beautifully restored cars and hotrods. Also present will be the newly crowned Riff Rock Girl (Sarah).
Atchinson Ford will offer for one day "Cash for Clunkers" on your 99' or newer trade-in. Push, drag, or pull your trade to Atchinson Ford and we will give you $2000.00 regardless of condition. You must take delivery of a new or pre-owned vehicle on June 11th to take advantage of the great offer.
Detroit Tiger Promotion: WRIF will partner with Atchinson Ford to register listeners to win a pair of tickets to a Tigers game and limo transportation to and from the game!
The day will be fun-filled with Entertainment, Muscle Car Show, Refreshments, and the introduction of 3 new 2010 models, Taurus, Mustang, and Fusion.
Please plan on joining us!
*No purchase necessary. Drawing open to licensed drivers 18 and over.

·
Registered
139 Posts
That is way cool I wish the dealers out here in california would hold something like that out here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.