Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I out run this damn cutlass with a built 358 chevy motor.. it has a damn ported and polished heads solid lift cam victor jr intake good holley carb long tubes full bolt ons etc...

with my little 306 stock heads stock intake x cam 65 mm throttle body 24 pound injectors and mass air ... full bolt ons.... i even let him have the jump and i cam back around him and he let off when i got like half car ahead and is telling everyone he out ran me.. it's said... if i had to build a motor to out run a stock 306 id jump off a bridge...

·
Registered
487 Posts
damn, just tell him or anyone hes blabbin to youll run him infront of them:kooky:

damn man,lol nice run damnmit

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry about the damns haha.. he just pisses me off.. all i have heard for last year is this cutlass o how bad ... he has told everyone .... and he got beat by junk and he still says he won... it get olds cause he tells everyone that comes into the part store he works in that he beat me.. and it's small little town.....

hes gonna **** when i get my 363 together or my little 306 hci haha

·
Registered
617 Posts
I own a few chevy's and have been building them for years(cheap to build). some stroked and some not. A 358?? how did he get that?

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
I think he meant 357 as that would be a 350 bored 40 over.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its .60 over it may be a 360... he wont run for money... done tried.. tried to dead stop wont do that either...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts