Ford Mustang Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Bahahaha

It is spreading! This happened to me also. When the other engines exploded, it scared me so bad I dumped #8 (worse than a #1 or #2)all over my drivers seat. What a mess to clean up! Think Ford will cover the mess under warranty?

Should have purchased the paint and interior protection plan, you get a discount if you car exhibits "normal characteristics".:nogrinner

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
"Normal Characteristic"

I have a real issue. For some reason my transmission keeps shifting on it's own.

Here is my favorite problem I have come up with for my service writer.

"I was at a stoplight, revved it up, and kept my foot on the brake. Some smoke came from the back, but that's not what bothers me, I'm more concerned because the Speedometer/Odometer was adding on miles as I wasn't moving anywhere, do these miles count towards my warranty miles?"

·
Registered
833 Posts
Here is my favorite problem I have come up with for my service writer.

"I was at a stoplight, revved it up, and kept my foot on the brake. Some smoke came from the back, but that's not what bothers me, I'm more concerned because the Speedometer/Odometer was adding on miles as I wasn't moving anywhere, do these miles count towards my warranty miles?"
:heha::worship

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I heard the #8 cylinder issue is caused by the increased atmospheric pressure that occurs every time the sky is falling.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
You folks are hilarious... You have been my afternoon entertainment!! Thank You!:kooky:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts