Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im running 9.5:1 compression ratio with forged rods and forged pistons in my stock bore 5.0. i have edelbrock rpm performer 2 intake bbk 70 mm throttle body and a bbk cold air intake. im looking to upgrade cylinder heads , anyone have any suggestions im looking to go supercharged and the motor also has a frrp b303 cam but i would prob change that to what would work with whatever head i went to that would work for the supercharged as well

·
Registered
183 Posts
I would ditch the cam get either a trick flow cam or a comp cam and i would look at some trickflow heads or afr heads.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya my head choices are either trick flow or afr just not sure what ones would work better with a supercharger

·
Registered
183 Posts
to be honest i think the trickflow heads out flow the afr heads any day.i would go with trickflow

·
Registered
13,079 Posts
You can make any of those heads work....how big is your bank account? How fast do you wanna run? Do you have the supercharger yet? Alot of money floating around there

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha ya i know what u mean i used to race stock cars speed costs money how fast do u want to go.. i wish .. just looking for a bit of advice probably looking to spend about 2500 on heads

·
Registered
76 Posts
pick up the new muscle mustangs and fast fords mag. they test out the brodix heads on a 347...its insane. running a 750cfm carb the ended up hitting 500hp with no power adders. some very nice looking heads.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.