Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in terrell, tx which is like 25 minutes east of dallas and was wondering where people go to get emissions done if they have o/r x or h-pipes? or do yall just swap the factory h-pipe back on right before or what?

im also wondering where the best place to get a set of gears installed? anyone know of just a great overall shop in the dallas area i can trust and wont be charged an arm and a leg?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Put your cats back on...if you get caught trying to get a fraudulent inspection it's a federal offence. You're better off putting cats on your car. If you're looking for gears check out GearHeads in Arlington. They are doing a gear install with parts included for 450.

Good luck.

quote=liljojo4711;1599149]im in terrell, tx which is like 25 minutes east of dallas and was wondering where people go to get emissions done if they have o/r x or h-pipes? or do yall just swap the factory h-pipe back on right before or what?

im also wondering where the best place to get a set of gears installed? anyone know of just a great overall shop in the dallas area i can trust and wont be charged an arm and a leg?[/quote]

·
Registered
710 Posts
Put your cats back on...if you get caught trying to get a fraudulent inspection it's a federal offence. You're better off putting cats on your car. If you're looking for gears check out GearHeads in Arlington. They are doing a gear install with parts included for 450.

Good luck.

quote=liljojo4711;1599149]im in terrell, tx which is like 25 minutes east of dallas and was wondering where people go to get emissions done if they have o/r x or h-pipes? or do yall just swap the factory h-pipe back on right before or what?

im also wondering where the best place to get a set of gears installed? anyone know of just a great overall shop in the dallas area i can trust and wont be charged an arm and a leg?[/quote]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.