Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man Im ichen for a killin. What should I do? I need to get my mustang together and find some road!

Man, maybe I need to just go to california and live out there for a while and do some killin!

Do you guys think I have a chance killin some out there?? I mean, Ill have 3.55 gears, elect fan hook up, and not much done to the engine otherwise.

The car runs good. I am doing some pretty serious weight things to it. I think I have a chance! What you think????????

·
Registered
133 Posts
Find some ricers and satisfy ur hunger. They shouldnt be hard to find. Theres like four on my block alone.

·
Registered
174 Posts
stock with 3.55... i hate 2 say it but u do freeway runs with that and civic si's will beat u top end

·
Registered
256 Posts
enlist ..........
LMFAO, Now that was some funny sh!t, yes I agree be all that you can be, once you hear that first ping from a round off the brick wall next to you, your hunger will cease.

On the car aspect, gears alone isnt gonna do it, put some juice to it and change the outcome. Play it safe and go to a spot where a race is safe and welcome (DRAG STRIP) you should find a few stock cars that you might be able to whoop up on and you have some that will encourage you to enlist. LOL.

Have fun and good luck, and remember what they say on JACKASS, Safety First and Always Wear Protection. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
what the fudge?????drive around man

I was thinking the same thing, there are plenty of cars in hotlanta along with a dragstrip, but if you insist why not come to Florida I'll run ya at the track :D.

·
Registered
124 Posts
With that set-up... You'd get smoked in the local scene. I'm pretty average on the food chain around here and I have 3.73's. The top dogs around here are a 1970 El Co' (I WILL take him down once I'm done with the pony) with a 383 stroker, a turbo diesel Dodge 2500 with a LOT of mods, my buddy's Corvette beating CRX, a couple EVOS and a Lightning (only mean Ford around, for now :laugh:)

My advice? Stay in Georgia.

Out of curiosity, what made you think California was slow?

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Hell I just noticed protree750 is from my former hometown columbus, I'm sure he can find ya somebody too.

E

·
0 Posts
With that set-up... You'd get smoked in the local scene. I'm pretty average on the food chain around here and I have 3.73's. The top dogs around here are a 1970 El Co' (I WILL take him down once I'm done with the pony) with a 383 stroker, a turbo diesel Dodge 2500 with a LOT of mods, my buddy's Corvette beating CRX, a couple EVOS and a Lightning (only mean Ford around, for now :laugh:)

My advice? Stay in Georgia.

Out of curiosity, what made you think California was slow?

lol maybe all the emission laws?

·
Registered
459 Posts
man F cali's emissions laws! there are some pretty bada$$ cars here. but if your lookin for rice im positive you will find plent out here, lots of low budget idiotice honda ricers here to devour but dont come to my neck of the woods buddy :so jk jk

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
I kinda think he was asking "How do I race people?"

I've personally never even had the opportunity to race someone.

However, if you're searching for kills, I think this is the best way to do it. Drive around at night with your windows down. Late at night is best because there aren't as many cars out so traffic will be basically none. Find a good road and search...

IMO, you should just go to a drag strip though. That's the easiest and safest. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was jus playin w the thread, but I DO want to go to cali, not only cause of the cool car scenes, but I want a lifestyle maybe cali can nurture.

I just got the cars timing advanced at 21 now! no pinging. the car runs awesome. I took out the pass seat and hatch stuff and back seats.

A 3.55 gear will make this car FAST.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I was jus playin w the thread, but I DO want to go to cali, not only cause of the cool car scenes, but I want a lifestyle maybe cali can nurture.

I just got the cars timing advanced at 21 now! no pinging. the car runs awesome. I took out the pass seat and hatch stuff and back seats.

A 3.55 gear will make this car FAST.
Well hey, if you're ever out this way shoot me PM. Always nice to talk to like minded people.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I guess everybody has their own defintion of the word fast...

·
Registered
459 Posts
quick is more like it. they will get you off the line faster and pull harder bringing you into your powerband faster. anyway if your in cali hit me up

1 - 20 of 35 Posts