Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, yeah, like the title says, i am a bowtie man. honestly though, im always up to make new friends so here i am. Got a friend with an 01 GT who i introduced to modding, drag racing and boiling tires, now, 3 years later we roll every where together in our sworn enimies. Well, im in hampton, Va, and go to the track alot, so if anybody is intereted and better yet, if anybody can get on a military base, we meet up at around 4:30pm every friday to go.

·
Registered
424 Posts
hello all, yeah, like the title says, i am a bowtie man. honestly though, im always up to make new friends so here i am. Got a friend with an 01 GT who i introduced to modding, drag racing and boiling tires, now, 3 years later we roll every where together in our sworn enimies. Well, im in hampton, Va, and go to the track alot, so if anybody is intereted and better yet, if anybody can get on a military base, we meet up at around 4:30pm every friday to go.
im from va where do you guys go to race? i need some people to race with all my friends drive trucks and one of them loves neon. help!

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Nice that you stopped by.:happyhapp

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
:wavey Enjoy the site!! :myhappydance: :happydancer:​

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site. You're not alone, we welcome GM fans here too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.