Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have been looking for a while for a app like Torque (Android based) compatible on Iphone.
I found out that there was an app called DashCommand. Has anyone tried this one?

App Store - DashCommand - OBD-II gauge dashboards, scan tool, and vehicle diagnostics
DashCommand - Palmer Performance Engineering, Inc.

This app looks kind of fun. I have been looking on their website and there are only 2 OBMI device compatible: BT1 Gopoint (bluetooth) and IPX Kiwi (wifi).

I would like if anyone has tried it to give me their feedbacks. Is that worth paying 50 bucks?

Cheers,

Pierre

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Hey guys,

I have been looking for a while for a app like Torque (Android based) compatible on Iphone.
I found out that there was an app called DashCommand. Has anyone tried this one?

App Store - DashCommand - OBD-II gauge dashboards, scan tool, and vehicle diagnostics
DashCommand - Palmer Performance Engineering, Inc.

This app looks kind of fun. I have been looking on their website and there are only 2 OBMI device compatible: BT1 Gopoint (bluetooth) and IPX Kiwi (wifi).

I would like if anyone has tried it to give me their feedbacks. Is that worth paying 50 bucks?

Cheers,

Pierre
I have the App and use it with the Kiwi Wifi, it is a cool App gives you lots of Data and you can also data log. Well worth the $50, but keep in mind to fully use it you need the Kiwi which I believe is $150. Still cheaper and easier than installing regular gauges.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I have the App and use it with the Kiwi Wifi, it is a cool App gives you lots of Data and you can also data log. Well worth the $50, but keep in mind to fully use it you need the Kiwi which I believe is $150. Still cheaper and easier than installing regular gauges.
Good to hear some real feedback on this app. How is the kiwi interface working out for you?? Any short comings with it???

I looked at this app a few weeks back. What I liked about it was it is the only app of this nature that is getting regular updates, compared to something like dynolicious that had not seen an update in years.

At the time I was looking at this app the only complaint was the lack of sleep override, which they have fixed with the latest update. Which is very cool they resolved that in a reasonable amount of time.

What's New in Version 3.1.0

+ Fixed problem where iOS device would still sleep while plugged into an accessory.
+ Improved swiping gestures on main menu.
+ Added new setting to disable A/V out.

Definetly would be nice to cut the cables when trying to capture info.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Good to hear some real feedback on this app. How is the kiwi interface working out for you?? Any short comings with it???

I looked at this app a few weeks back. What I liked about it was it is the only app of this nature that is getting regular updates, compared to something like dynolicious that had not seen an update in years.

At the time I was looking at this app the only complaint was the lack of sleep override, which they have fixed with the latest update. Which is very cool they resolved that in a reasonable amount of time.

What's New in Version 3.1.0

+ Fixed problem where iOS device would still sleep while plugged into an accessory.
+ Improved swiping gestures on main menu.
+ Added new setting to disable A/V out.

Definetly would be nice to cut the cables when trying to capture info.
The only short coming is the screen size obviously but you could always use an ipad. Every now and then it won’t connect to the Kiwi but this is a Kiwi issue not the app. Easily solved by turning off and on. I’m happy with it, you can also create your own skins, that is what they call the display.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only short coming is the screen size obviously but you could always use an ipad. Every now and then it won’t connect to the Kiwi but this is a Kiwi issue not the app. Easily solved by turning off and on. I’m happy with it, you can also create your own skins, that is what they call the display.
Thanks for your feedback. The main reason why I would buy this app is the ability to watch my Lambda and A/F. Can we monitor those data through the OBMI or do we need the wideband?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Yes you can, in both Lambda or AFR format.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.