Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just passed 10k miles and I want to change my air filter but the dealership told me that they don't carry them yet. What gives?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I just passed 10k miles and I want to change my air filter but the dealership told me that they don't carry them yet. What gives?
Don't carry them yet? The freaking 5.0 has been out for over a year for crying out loud.

I guess just buy a K&N and never worry about it again?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Roswell huh, see any aliens. Fake, this is reason I always tell people I'm from the southeast part of NM and never admit to being from Roswell. Goddard 98

I haven't changed my filter yet but aren't these available at auto part stores

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Roswell huh, see any aliens. Fake, this is reason I always tell people I'm from the southeast part of NM and never admit to being from Roswell. Goddard 98

probably but the fact that the dealership doesnt have them is shockingly weirding me out .

·
Registered
1,872 Posts

Nice!! I graduated Artesia in 96. Nice to see a fellow HS rival around here! LOL

Do you remember Justin Stephens? I think he graduated in 95 so you would have been a Sophmore. He is a good friend of mine and was my FTO officer when I was a rookie SP officer in 2002.

·
Registered
389 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Are you supposed to change them every 10k miles?:headscratch:

·
Registered
580 Posts
That's so weird like others have said the 2010/11/12 gts all used the same filter element and the 2011/12 3.7 cars do as well. I have a k&n used for less than a 1000 miles for sale I'll ship it to you for $35 pm me if interested I actually have two available if anyone else wants a k&n gently used*who cares right they are good for a million freaking miles?
Shameless plug over:winks

·
Registered
833 Posts
Seems like a suspicious post to me...especially if the 2010 filters are the same.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.