Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
I don't know of any coupons available, but I just purchased the tuner and CAI from AM last week. Getting the combo kit saved me some money. After putting the 89P and CAI on the car, I am glad I didn't wait. Very pleased with both items at the price I paid.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I don't know of any coupons available, but I just purchased the tuner and CAI from AM last week. Getting the combo kit saved me some money. After putting the 89P and CAI on the car, I am glad I didn't wait. Very pleased with both items at the price I paid.
I was running the 89 Performance tune in my car up until yesterday when I loaded the 91 Race tune. I absolutely love it! There is a big difference between the two. I doubt I'll ever go back to the Performance tune after trying the Race tune.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
PM AMStanger for a discount code, please keep the code to yourself and don't share it. You will love the SCT

·
Registered
882 Posts
I honestly dont understand why anyone would order from anywhere else other then AM. I mean free tunes for life? Great CS etc.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AM is defenitly the place to go, many things bought and many mods more to go thats why im gonna buy the tuner from them ill talk to them see if i can get some kind of loyal customer discount

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Wise choice! AM/Bama is top of the line. Quality, great people, and unmatched service from my dealing with them anyway:bigthumbsup.

Yes PM AMStanger and she'll get it to you.

You're going to love the Bama tunes. Especially if it's an auto, but either way you'll be happy with your choice.

IMO, it would be wise to get every tune with the highest octane rating available to you. You can fill up with the 91/93 a couple days before you get it and be ready for the race tune when it arrives.:bigthumbsup You'll wonder why Ford tuned it the way they did, when they could have done THAT! lol

One caution though; ease on the gas pedal after tuning, don't expect it will be anything like it was before:nono:.:winks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts