Ford Mustang Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
just curious!!

Sorry for the delay...been unable to get back to a computer in a few weeks. Cars...2014 SS, V8 Chargers (No SRTs lol...but don't know exact year models since the newer ones look almost identical)...couple of BMW M4.

These were rolling runs just blowing off steam on the highway not full out strip runs. I love when the GT hits the RPM sweet spot and comes to life with a vengeance.

Enjoy your cars. Weather here is crappy...
Nice!!! I like those rolling runs on the highway. Just gotta have some room to run. Questions... Do you have the PP?? What's kind of gears on your 2015?? What rpm is your Stang's sweet spot?? Just curious

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
The 2015 is a nice car but to me they look like a every day car meaning they don't pop for me. To many designe clues look like other Ford cars. I like Mustangs that stand out in stock form to start with then get better with modding. They tend to blend in with the masses. If am in traffic and happen to catch one its to late to look because of this. With the 05-12 Mustangs you can see them coming.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought a 2015 Mustang GT Premium in Nov-14 and love the car - as most threads say the new design isn't for everyone but was for me as I'm extremely pleased. I owned a 2011 and 2013 Camaro and there is no comparison! The Camaro had poor visibility and was boxy feeling. In all the time I owned them I hardly had anyone approach me and talk about! With this Mustang I'm constantly being asked about it! I was hesitant choosing the color ( Competetion Orange ) but what the heck I'm making the payments?? They all comment on the color and how it reminds them of the old muscle cars !
I lost my leg a little over a year ago and was pretty devistated for a short while , but when I climb in this car and hear the exhaust roar I just turn up Ozzy's 'Crazy Train' and this old man is 'Back'!!! Rock On!,,,,

21 - 23 of 23 Posts