Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my delima. I want to go to Pinks All out in Martin Michigan AND I want to go to NHRA next weekend here in Joliet. My problem comes as now my friends are saying that because of the economy on them they are only willing to go to one or the other. I don't want to go to either with just me and my son (no offense to him!) but I want to be with my beer drinking friends so we can talk crap Ford vs. Chevy.

By the time you add up the cost it will come out about the same giving the expenses to travel to Michigan. I don't know what I should do:headscratch::headscratch: Any thoughts?

Both will be a blast to be there.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I'd rather drink beer and hang out with Erica Enders. :nono:

R

·
0 Posts
I'd rather drink beer and hang out with Erica Enders. :nono:

+1 ^^^^^

i would go to the NHRA event......

More Racing......

Less rich christensen......

are you going to be running your car.....

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
+1 ^^^^^

i would go to the NHRA event......

More Racing......

Less rich christensen......

are you going to be running your car.....
As much as I would love to, I want more seat time before I start entering for competition. I don't want to end up like my friend just last weekend... He entered for bracket racing and redlighted on the first round due to pushing through on footbrakes. That deserves the dumb a** award.:hihi::hihi:

I'm leaning torwards NHRA.

R

·
0 Posts
I don't want to end up like my friend just last weekend... He entered for bracket racing and redlighted on the first round due to pushing through on footbrakes. That deserves the dumb a** award.:hihi::hihi:

Thats just wrong.....:gringreen

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
get better friends!!!:hihi: just kidding, NHRA no question. have you ever been? :bigthumbsup

Yes, when Joliet track was first built we went the first 4 years in a row. No doubt that it will be a great time. I just wanted to do the pinks thing because it was something different.

I spoke w/ my wife and now she's even saying to just go to NHRA. SOMETIMES, wives know best!! (I know I'll get some comments on that!:nogrinner)

·
Banned
7,170 Posts
i keep saying we are going to come to joliet race, one of the only tracks i have not been to yet. have a good time! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i keep saying we are going to come to joliet race, one of the only tracks i have not been to yet. have a good time! :bigthumbsup
Thanks Cindy.

I'm going to the races.... I'm going to the races!!:happydance::chug_a_lug::banana::racer::punk::green

R

·
0 Posts
I spoke w/ my wife and now she's even saying to just go to NHRA. SOMETIMES, wives know best!! (I know I'll get some comments on that!:nogrinner)
Well i know my wife is a " :censored: ing Know It All"

But in response to your's advising you to go to the NHRA event.....

Sometimes a blind squirrel will find a nut......:D

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Go to NHRA!

My friends son is dating Erica. Or he was....I think he still is.....I can't keep up with this stuff anymore.:headscratch:

She's pretty cool though!:gringreen

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I did not think they allowed alchol at the track.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I did not think they allowed alchol at the track.
As long as you are not participating in any events and you don't have a glass bottle your okay. Now on the other hand if you are a driver you may incounter a stupid drunk and have to watch out for those kind of people.:so Heck the track sales alcohol. $6 a beer!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.