Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i am looking up information about deep dish wheels, and i am pretty much sold on them but i dont want to buy 4 whole wheels because i want to keep my fronts, i just want to buy the deep dish for the rear. I dont know what the name of the color on my wheels are. I looked on mustang tuning and Anthracite in the picture on the mustangtuning.com page looks a little bit darker than my wheels. Please let me know what my wheel color is called.

heres a site for my car http://www.cardomain.com/ride/767222 paste it in the browser.

P.S. i know there are my wheels in 3 shades that i have seen, 1 are my color, 2 are a little bit darker than mine, and 3 are black with the polished lip.

Thanks

·
Registered
308 Posts
Yours are the anthracite,and yes there is a small difference between the stock and aftermarket wheels.They changed the shade on your wheels in 03-04.You won't notice that big a difference exept that the aftermarket wheels have more of a gloss then the OE.The ones at Mustangtuning are the same as the others you have seen,just different angles and lighting in the pics.I order alot of stuff through them and they are very safe and free shipping.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea, i trust mustangtuning, i got my steeda triax shifter from there and shipping was free over 50... and it was a quick transaction, i just was curious about the rim color name.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
my aftermarket 10.5" Bullitts are a tiny bit more silver than the OE gray 8" Bullitts; few people would notice but annoying to me - going back to my set of Ultralite II's (why don't they make these in 10.5) or to black Bullitts or FR500's. (the 8" front & 10.5 rear combo works best on my car though - 315/35/17's on rear)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.