Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Priceless man. The best line, no doubt was the following.

"Nothing actually happens back there, there's no engine, no suspension mounting points, nothing of any performance value. We can't find any reason why the car shouldn't just stop existing after the rear wheels"

LMFAO!!!!!:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Now THAT is an awesome article!! the sctually looked pretty cool after allwas said and done. kinda like a big ass go cart:gringreen

·
Registered
307 Posts
lol! Thats funny. Just imagine what a stang would run broke down like that! haha, I couldn't bare to see one that dismantled though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hear ya. Yeah the finished product down at the bottom was killing me. Those guys had to have fun hacking that thing to death. All that for a 14 second car LOL! You did that sh1t to a a 5.0 I'm sure it would do time travel.

·
Registered
784 Posts
and still only a 14.3 second car lol

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Priceless man. The best line, no doubt was the following.

"Nothing actually happens back there, there's no engine, no suspension mounting points, nothing of any performance value. We can't find any reason why the car shouldn't just stop existing after the rear wheels"

LMFAO!!!!!:laugh::laugh:

i like that one too, but i liked this one even more b/c ricers actually believe this, thus the invention of the fart can >

"This makes the engine extremely loud and, as you know, noise equals power."

priceless!!!:laughlitt

man this sure made for good reading while drinking my morning coffee..... thank you SheizaSoSay for a good laugh.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hahaha, a buddy of mine told me about this once while we were sitting around talking about Mustangs. Glad to finally see the article :jester:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts