Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a SONIC just opened up yesterday by us. its the 1st in the area. so me and my G/f decided to check it out only to turn around when it was packed with an employee contolling traffic. half way home i stop behind a tiburon v6 gt(standard). i noticed it, but nothing more beside exhaust. looking up at the light i see the kid in his mirror, he winks and nods his head to the right. i took this as looking at monica. light turns green and he ran 1st and stopped after 1st noticing i didnt follow. well the light ahead was red so why the rush:laugh:. at this light i pull next to him. look over at him. again the light tuned green and i stepped on it, then let off just to lift the front some. hes thinks im going now so when i hear his car tacing up i get back on it. he went from a half car ahead to several back before i could get out of 2nd, i didnt even get over 65(mines an auto).

·
Banned
9,216 Posts
lol good one... yea sonic is good but can be a joke sometimes

E

·
0 Posts
I hope your not trying to say you lifted the front some on that 3.8L

·
Registered
459 Posts
hey if i can lift my front wheel on my haro he can do it in his 3.8 loll jaykay

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no but the suspension gives a little as it transfers the weight.

·
Registered
459 Posts
i know what you ment i was just messin with you

·
Registered
446 Posts
i doubt your 3.8 auto beat a v6 tiburon those are quick lil things..that dude i guess couldnt drive

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was an o5 model. and why not? they have less hp and torque. therea little lighter but we went from like a 10mph role and the light is at the bottem of a hill that streches almost a quarter.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
i doubt your 3.8 auto beat a v6 tiburon those are quick lil things..that dude i guess couldnt drive
Not that our 3.8's are quick, but I don't understand why they're "quick". A friend from high school had one and i drove it. It's just a big of dog as our v6's..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts