Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know any good DYI methods of removing a dent from a door? I've seen several youtube videos instructing how to remove dents from bumpers and such where their was easy access behind the dent but how bout a door? Would u have to remove the whole interior door panel? :headscratch:

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Hmmm, wonder if those type of business's could get out a crease I put in the Roush rear panel by the reflector backing out of the garage one day...damn garage. Not really a dent so I don't know. Might be worth looking into.

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,823 Posts
Hmmm, wonder if those type of business's could get out a crease I put in the Roush rear panel by the reflector backing out of the garage one day...damn garage. Not really a dent so I don't know. Might be worth looking into.
If they can access the dent from the inside, yes. If not, it might have to be drilled to be pulled.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Yea it can be, its right below the side panel reflector on the psgr side, bout 2" long crease. Not much room though in that wheel well. Just did a search and we do have a Dent Wizard in our area, that claims to fix crease's as well...need to check them out.

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,823 Posts
Yea it can be, its right below the side panel reflector on the psgr side, bout 2" long crease. Not much room though in that wheel well. Just did a search and we do have a Dent Wizard in our area, that claims to fix crease's as well...need to check them out.
Should work then. To quote Fast Times at Ridgemont High... 'he's got this ultimate set of tools'. :nogrinner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.