Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to my friends house from the car wash i pulled up beside my friend in his mom's newer civic at a red light. my passager, who owned an identical car, said it would prolly be close and i got a big grin out of that! light turned green and 0-40 i was already a car and a half infront and by 60 i was 2 1/2 to 3 car infront of him. now both of the civic guys respect mustangs, even the V6's:grinroll:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Nice job :bigthumbsup That will teach those civics not to mess with mustangs :nono:

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Maybe if yours was stock and his was an SI civic with mods, maybe then, maybe close with you having the edge still.
Nice kill though.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Your buddy wont be saying that again.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya lol all my friends think the SI's are faster than new edge GT's. they have yet to relize honda civics are slow and sound horrible with fart cans:nono:...:laugh:

·
Registered
1 Posts
There is no way a SI civic is faster than a new gt. they dont even have close to the horsepower. i would think that a gt would blow them outta the water.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
There is no way a SI civic is faster than a new gt. they dont even have close to the horsepower. i would think that a gt would blow them outta the water.
been there, done that.

the new Civics are very good looking cars though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.