Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who recently bought a nice 2003 maxima 3.5L , now for a sedan these are pretty nice cars and it whipped my mustang, but he decided he wanted a "Drift" car so he goes and trades it for a stock auto 300zx and comes up to me and says ready to lose to another nissan at this point I just say lets go. First race was just sad as I left him in fist. so we go to the next light adn he just says top speed so I say ok he gets about a car length on me at the light since I fumbled so fist was catching him and second was blowing by him. We went back to a taco bell parking lot and all he says is damn and I have 30 more hp and a good 15000 less miles. I just say I told you so.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
greendriver said:
I have a friend who recently bought a nice 2003 maxima 3.5L , now for a sedan these are pretty nice cars and it whipped my mustang, but he decided he wanted a "Drift" car so he goes and trades it for a stock auto 300zx and comes up to me and says ready to lose to another nissan at this point I just say lets go. First race was just sad as I left him in fist. so we go to the next light adn he just says top speed so I say ok he gets about a car length on me at the light since I fumbled so fist was catching him and second was blowing by him. We went back to a taco bell parking lot and all he says is damn and I have 30 more hp and a good 15000 less miles. I just say I told you so.

Nice, the six is alreaqdy faster than most of the cars in the 80s & 90s.

Way to deflate the Nissan balloon!

;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.