Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I am the lucky new owner of a Diablo Predator tuner. I got it mostly so I could adjust my gear ratio, and the price was really good. Yay Ebay! (Yes, it is unlocked.) So I'm wondering if anyone has any advice about it.

-- How good is the standard performance tune that it comes with? What should I expect with my mods?
-- Is there a significant improvement in the newer release tunes you can download from diablosport.com?
-- do you all have any tricks, tips, warnings about this particular tuner?

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Hey man, glad you finally got one. I love mine, yea now i must run 93octane but its worth it after all filling a empty tank is only like 2 bucks more over 87.

Yea i will adjust my gear with it too when i get them. I am going to be using a laptop monitoring program to view my engine stats mostly my A/F mixture so i can adjust it. right now i ran 13.9 at track with the stock diablo tune from the predator.... if it goes up then ill reset back to it if it goes down then.... ill be fine with it.

you will enjoy playing around with the tuner.
later

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, so I was playing around with the Diablo today without doing the performance tune and just set the Traction Control to OFF and set the Axle ratio to 3.90. Well the car took the Traction Off setting, but the speedo is acting like it's set for stock gears. The tuner says that it installed the tune with both settings.
Any ideas why my car isn't taking the speedo adjustment?

Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.