Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got my diablo sportstuner from Extreme Automotive in Canoga Park Ca. Havent installed the tune yet cause I have a full tank of cheap gas that I'll need to run out. I keep everybody posted on the results.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Yea burn that out lol, this is a good time to see if that gas guage and low fuel light are working =). You will love it the throttle response is improved greatly, and you will feel some more ooommffff during your power band. Its the best too you can get because i had to turn off my rear o2 because of my offroad xpipe, and now i can adjust for my gear change i will be doing in a couple of months.
Let me know how youlike it

p.s. i am running rich i have to get my cars A/F mixture tune with the predator as well and see how much i gain off that alone

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Thanks for the info. I havent still ran all the cheap gas (if their is such as thing nowadays) out of my car yet. It has been thunderstorming here all night and day and all the streets are flooded. I guess that is what happens out in the desert.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
preditor tune

I just installed my preditor perfomance tune. Took the car out for a test drive. I could feel better throttle response, firmer shifts and it really kicks in on the higher power band. When accelerating from about 70 mph, the car kicks in gear and goes. I stopped around 115mph, I get nervous and you'll never know when a cop will come around the corner. In gereral I love this programmar. PS; Does anybody know around what settings are best for transmission torque modulation, shift points rpm's and pressures?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.