Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Very easy to use. It took about 15-20 minutes for the Predator to modify the stock tune. I noticed a big increase in HP and torque. I can\'t quote numbers because I don\'t have a dyno but I can say that the Predator made the biggest difference in power than any other mod I have installed. Its well worth the price. I found the lowest price at www.machperformanceparts.com

Rating10
ProsHuge increase in HP and Torque
ConsNone
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
122 Posts
A tuner is a must have and this one is great. Very easy to use and a endless number of ajustments at your finger tips.

Rating10
Prosvery user friendly
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
31 Posts
Great tuner. Very easy to use. You can install the tune in around 10 minutes. I used it to correct my speedo for new gears and turn off the MIL for my O/R pipe. I also installed the Predator tune for premium fuel.

Rating9
ProsRecal the speedo for gear change, tune for premium fuel
Consa bit pricy and costs extra to get a custom tune
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
3 Posts
Once we go the correct c&L tue installed it was great. The power was very noticable. Next we put in the 4.30 gears and have to modify the tune for 4.30's. Will let you know how that goes.

Rating8
ProsGood power, user friendly, worked great with C&L
Consno USB, serial cable is archaic
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
2 Posts
Installs in about 10 min and a noticable jump in power especially in the V6. Works very well if you have a cold air intake

Rating9
ProsVery user friendly
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
6 Posts
easy to use, great for helping with check engine light, good hp gains.

Rating8
Proseasy to use, great hp gains
Consnone
Would you recommend?yes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts