Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at buying the tuner on ebay i already have a cai and exhaust im wondering if the tuner come loaded with tunes when i get it.

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,863 Posts
looking at buying the tuner on ebay i already have a cai and exhaust im wondering if the tuner come loaded with tunes when i get it.
It depends on who the vendor is. You might be better served to buy one from an established dealer with tunes built specific to your mods. BamaChips Tuning is a predator vendor/tuner.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
You need to stay clear of that one on ebay it is not clear for your car. The stock tune was not put back. It is locked and that is why it is so cheap. Go with a SCT tunner from Bama chips.I wish I had instead of the diablo .Now if you have tuner with a dyno there where you live that prefers the Diablo better that would be the way to go.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks

i guess ill fork out the money for something new.and if i get the tune though bama chips are they easy to put in or do ineed to find a dyno or somthing cause where i live i cant find any with one,

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,863 Posts
i guess ill fork out the money for something new.and if i get the tune though bama chips are they easy to put in or do ineed to find a dyno or somthing cause where i live i cant find any with one,
He'll build the tunes specific to your mods. You'll just plug it in, upload, and go.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I bought my Diablo tuner from Ebay brand new for 315 bucks. They come out of the package with a tune for 87 91 and 93 octanes. You can buy better tunes later on from Bamachips.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.