Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never really bothered to look when i should have but finances have been better than i thought and i know these can be had for 47-49ish.

If they are doin 0% on them ill get one.

Anyone know?

Edit: i should have put that in the 05-10 forum but you guys have most likely been at the dealerships the most recently and may have the most up to date info.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
don't know about financing, but a shelby gt500 at a ford dealership in mojave wanted 46 for it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I never really bothered to look when i should have but finances have been better than i thought and i know these can be had for 47-49ish.

If they are doin 0% on them ill get one.

Anyone know?

Edit: i should have put that in the 05-10 forum but you guys have most likely been at the dealerships the most recently and may have the most up to date info.
Not as of 7-3 when I bought mine, but the rates are still dirt cheap.

Got mine with NAV and SVT for 47,500.

·
Registered
75 Posts
The GT500 does not have the 0% financing or the Costco rebate. We have employe pricing going on these days up here and the GT500 is not in there either.

·
Registered
247 Posts
In my three years with a Ford dealer, we've never had 0.0% on any SVT product. (GT500/Raptor)
Rates are still pretty silly low now for regular financing.
:)

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I was able to get a dealership down to $46K (MSRP $53ish)on a SVT/NAV 2010 GT 500. That is what I would shoot for if I was you. And, if your credit score is high, rates are in the 2.9-4% range (not FMCC).

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the responses that's pretty much what I have found also.

The 10s are bout gone, got a dealer tryin to put me in an 11 for around 50k at 3%. Would eat a couple grand on my car as well but I'd do it, I just think might be a tad rich for me.

I'll have two of my cars paid off in just over two years.... Tough choices

This is the shelbys first year w all aluminum block so lots to consider.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.