Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2006 Mustang convertable GT, took delivery in September. I have been wonder if there is any distinguishing feature to differentiate between the 2005 and the 2006 model Mustangs.
Can any one help????

Thanks

·
Registered
829 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Visible, outside, Obvious.

Guess what I am looking for is something on the outside of the car that if they werre side by side on could say this is an 05 and this is an 06.

Thanks

·
Registered
829 Posts
Glenwvdp said:
Guess what I am looking for is something on the outside of the car that if they werre side by side on could say this is an 05 and this is an 06.

Thanks
It's not like the old days when things were done that way. I have both model years of the GT and I can't tell them apart in that regard. I suppose the only thing off the top of my head to say is the wheels "can" distinguish the '06 with the FanBlades (64e) and the Polished Bullits (64w). The Pony package would show it in the V6 model.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Pony package for the v-6, after that look for fanblades, or the distinctively different chrome 18" bullits on GT models. Other than that you must open the driver's door and look at the manufacture'rs label.:eyepoppin

·
Registered
829 Posts
Welcome

Glenwvdp, "Welcome" to the AFM board. I am happy to be a part of your first post! I hope you enjoy it here and share with all of us when you can.

Russ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts