Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently posted my wheels in the for sale section, but they aren't selling as fast as I had hoped. I'm really hoping to get some good advice like other places to try and sell them, or if my listing is asking to much. Any feedback would be much appreciated, thanks.

Link to my wheels
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/foru...gt-wheels-excelent-condition.html#post5140074

You see there is an expensive part on eBay I really want to buy, and the auction ends in 3 days. Without the cash infusion from the wheels, I might have to let this one go. Plus I need the space in My garage.

·
Registered
559 Posts
My thought is that most people probably start with the stock wheels and are not looking to buy them (they are looking to move away from them). They're looking to buy nice custom wheels just like you are.

I don't think your price is that bad, its just that I don't think there is a lot of demand there.

You could try craigslist, ebay, or other mustang forums.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Shipping wheels isn't typically cheap. As carlg suggested, I'd try your local Craigslist first, as there's a great range of fitment for the wheel, so you aren't just limited to a couple model year vehicles.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Definitely Craig's list or ebay and I would put size of wheel in listing not just title, and what size tires were on them. Might help someone that doesn't really know.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
I paid a bit less than $600 for 4 19" with the Pirelli neros with only a few thousand miles on them (still had molding tits on them) although they did not have tpms. I think w/o tires you wont get more than $300 (probabally somewhat less). Opinion only.................if you are willing to store them consider selling them for $100-125 each seperately when folks damage theirs and need only one.

·
Registered
561 Posts
They would be an improvement over the stock V6 wheels so you might want to aim your efforts to Sixers who are looking for an inexpensive upgrade.

·
Registered
702 Posts
They would be an improvement over the stock V6 wheels so you might want to aim your efforts to Sixers who are looking for an inexpensive upgrade.
I have a set in my basement. Cost me $500 shipped including the TPMS sensors.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the replies. I'll try Craig's list, and if that doesn't work, I'll drop the price $!00.

·
Registered
859 Posts
also, set up your advert on different mustang forums because overall I think someone with a six and stock wheels might like to upgrade with your wheels. Your price is fair. Just give it time.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I sold mine on Craigslist to a guy with an '06 Mustang. Sold the first day I posted them and he was the first caller. He came to my house and I even put them on for him. Mine were the stock 18's with stock Pirelli's with about 5k miles on them.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts