Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
05GTSILVER said:
ok so ihave seen some mustangs stock tail lights with small yellow squares on the bottom like the cobras had. mine are all red, with only the whit square reverse. why is this. the first pic is mine then on with the yellows.

2nd picture

http://www.mustangforums.com/photo.asp?photoid=6668&asortType=6&apage=1

that's just the camera flash playin funky with the reflector. I got a picture of mine with a red on one side and a yellow on the other. wink

hmm, havn't seen it without the stripes in a long while.
How do you stripe-less guys get by with without? :hihi:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there is no way it is bc of the flash

·
Registered
294 Posts
lostsk8r said:
Eh my black doesnt have stripes, I think it looks better without stripes, just cause its a dark smooth color, any other color i'd put stripes =)

http://photobucket.com/albums/v244/lostsk8r/?action=view&current=DSCN0165.jpg

thats when i first got it for my bday, i like the deepness it has w/o stripes
no doubt about it, the black ones are special.

I almost couldn't turn down a black on red GT. Didn't want a black one but good god that's a beautiful car. Beautiful I tell you!
But it was an auto. Kinda like a hot chick that smokes. :tongue

·
Registered
294 Posts
05GTSILVER said:
take a picture with and without a flash and post em.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm pretty sure the separate yellow turn signals are for the cars going overseas. I believe that's req'd to license them in the UK or Germany.

·
Registered
294 Posts
jrjackso_05GT said:
I'm pretty sure the separate yellow turn signals are for the cars going overseas. I believe that's req'd to license them in the UK or Germany.
not talking about the turn signals, talking about the reflectors.

at certian angles a photo flash will reflect mostly yellow.

I took a flash picture of my car and because of the angle, one looks red and one yellow.

post #2

·
Registered
21 Posts
05GTSILVER said:
That is definitely the flash causing the yellow on those taillights. It's because the camera was directly behind the car and at that particular angle and height of the camera in relation to the car is what's causing the yellow colored reflection. Notice in the shot of the same car next to the one posted, the camera is at a different angle and there is no yellow on the taillights.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Wow. I wouldn't have believed it until I looked at that next picture. Amazing!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
that can not be because of a flash. why isn't there a reflection of the flash off the paint on the car? or for that matter, off the red lenses, or liscense plate? the plates are just as reflective as the reflectors.

<<<--------------->>>
i retract this statement. i looked at the other pictures of the back end of that stang and the lenses are red.

·
Registered
124 Posts
if you look at his slide show i guess he went ahead and painted his lenses back red in the semi side view since their not yellow anymore and you can tell their reflectors

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.