Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i think i would like to save money and order the shelby stripe from baltimore street mods to put on my mustang that has the gt500 front fascia but how hard is it? I need to take off my current stripe off the top of my car and back only, since im getting a new hood. How do you do it and does baltimore street mods have a nice product.

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
It'll come off easiest with a heat gun on low. Use some napthalene to clean up any adhesive.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where do you get napathene and any tips on stripe installation?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Make sure you do it in a garage or on a day with no wind. From 1-10, stripe install alone is a 8. With a friend it's a 4. (10 being hard)

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
It's not hard. It's just detailed and time consuming. And you have to take your time and follow instructions exactly.

M

·
0 Posts
I'll add - if you do not have patience, it's well worth it to have someone else install them. :hihi:

BMS are great quality - I have them on my ride... there are instructions on their site: Stripe Installation

·
Registered
746 Posts
agree balt st. mods are excellent,have alway used them,he will even do custom stuff,just got to ask him.
very good people and product

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i ordered the torch red shelby stripe my friend and i are going to try to put it on.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Just remember not to let the water spots dry on them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.