Ford Mustang Forum banner

61 - 80 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
its MY video that started this whole tread dumbass. so clearly i have a 2011 5.0. hows that 4.6 liter treating you, bud.
Treating me great! thanks for asking! :bigthumbsup

Paying $1,100 less than sticker on it is treating me even better!:winks

So your video started this "tread"...lol

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ok. Am I doing something wrong? I had the key in position one and held down the buttons and nothing happens....HELP!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ok. Am I doing something wrong? I had the key in position one and held down the buttons and nothing happens....HELP!
You need to insert the key, hold down the reset button and then turn it to the run position. The car should come on in diagnostic mode.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ok thanks. I will give it a shot on my lunch break! Btw I had a 2004 GTO too. Barbados Blue. Fun car but a factory dog. The 5.0 is a night and day difference!

You need to insert the key, hold down the reset button and then turn it to the run position. The car should come on in diagnostic mode.

I

·
0 Posts
Treating me great! thanks for asking! :bigthumbsup

Paying $1,100 less than sticker on it is treating me even better!:winks

So your video started this "tread"...lol

ok, aqueer1. I just want to ask anyone who reads this if they would rather pay 1,100 less for a 2010 GT or just man up and get a 2011. Maybe if you put a supercharger on your car maybe you could hang with the 2011's... oh wait you only have a 5 speed, nevermind.

·
Registered
659 Posts
ok, aqueer1. I just want to ask anyone who reads this if they would rather pay 1,100 less for a 2010 GT or just man up and get a 2011. Maybe if you put a supercharger on your car maybe you could hang with the 2011's... oh wait you only have a 5 speed, nevermind.
It is a neverending spiral dealing with teenagers.

The 6 speed in your car doesn't make it any quicker than a '10. :rollgrin:

A supercharger on the car would easily beat your '11 and I would still spend less money. :bigthumbsup

Perhaps I should have clarified myself, I paid $1,100 less out the door for the car. Do the math. Since you probably can't, I paid a little over $28k. Considering your knowledge/age I know you don't know the entire process of buying a car. Don't worry you are forgiven.:winks

I

·
0 Posts

A supercharger on the car would easily beat your '11 and I would still spend less money. :bigthumbsup

Perhaps I should have clarified myself, I paid $1,100 less out the door for the car. Do the math. Since you probably can't, I paid a little over $28k. Considering your knowledge/age I know you don't know the entire process of buying a car. Don't worry you are forgiven.:winks
HAHA, it doesn't make it faster than a '10!!!??? maybe the fact it has nearly 100 horse power more make it faster??? and believe me that that big ass gap in 3rd gear on the 5 speed doesn't hurt your acceleration, what a dumbass. If you believe what you say and that makes you feel better about having gotten a giant dildo in your ass for buying a 2010, then I cant argue anymore!

This really is all childish you know. but it's all in good fun.

Service Technician, Louisiana

·
Registered
659 Posts
HAHA, it doesn't make it faster than a '10!!!??? maybe the fact it has nearly 100 horse power more make it faster??? and believe me that that big ass gap in 3rd gear on the 5 speed doesn't hurt your acceleration, what a dumbass. If you believe what you say and that makes you feel better about having gotten a giant dildo in your ass for buying a 2010, then I cant argue anymore!

This really is all childish you know. but it's all in good fun.

Service Technician, Louisiana
:rollgrin:...you said in your own reply that your car is somehow faster because it has an extra gear...

A real technician would not come on this forum and be half an arse that you are. But keep on telling us you somehow have your diploma. :smartass:<-what a fitting smiley...

·
Registered
93 Posts
This is an awesome "tread". Imadouchebag2010, please enlighten us more with your infinite wisdom.

And by the way, where were you when you took the video doing 120? I'm guessing not a track. And for that matter, was it really you?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Guys, I still can't get the digital speedo to work. Some one please help me understand this better. I am sure I am just missing something. I have a 2011.

Thanks.

I

·
0 Posts
:rollgrin:...you said in your own reply that your car is somehow faster because it has an extra gear...

A real technician would not come on this forum and be half an arse that you are. But keep on telling us you somehow have your diploma. :smartass:<-what a fitting smiley...

I'm finished with this foolishness. You are all GIANT FAGS!!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Ouch that hurt... :heha:

I would love to see a technician that talks like you do! You surely wouldn't have a job long, remember these life messages we are sharing to you as you finish going through puberty and finally drop a real set.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I cannot repeat it but how is that related to the thread?

I

·
0 Posts
Ouch that hurt... :heha:

I would love to see a technician that talks like you do! You surely wouldn't have a job long, remember these life messages we are sharing to you as you finish going through puberty and finally drop a real set.
you fail to see the point my homosexual friend. you never met a coonass before i can tell. but i met some homosexuals before. and dats what you are , a homo

I

·
0 Posts

I had missed this one. Lets get started,this is the price diffference on the sticker between a 2010 and a 2011 GT...... 0.00 you paid 1,100 dollars less out the door and went out the door with a slow ass mustang. 2011 V6 would have saved you alot more cash, and got you better fuel economy. it would also be newer and cost THOUSANDS less. Maybe you didn't do as good of research as you thought:gringreen.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Perhaps I should have clarified myself, I paid $1,100 less out the door for the car. Do the math.
Ouch! If you paid $1100 less on that car you paid way too much. Even Ford was doing $2500 deals and dealers were throwing in another $1500 to move those slugs....do the math..:wavey

I

·
0 Posts
Ouch! If you paid $1100 less on that car you paid way too much. Even Ford was doing $2500 deals and dealers were throwing in another $1500 to move those slugs....do the math..:wavey
finally someone in here who has their head screwed on straight

·
Registered
67 Posts
I've not used an analog speedo in quite some time. Since buying my 2011 Mustang GT, it has been hard for me to read the thing. 35, 45 and so on look like 30 and 40 to me. Also, I like seeing actual numbers for temps and so on. I've just ordered another ScanGauge II. I have one in my 1996 Dodge truck, my son drives that now, and he likes using the one in there. So I will have one for the Mustang here soon. You can set it up to read just about anything the on-board computer is keeping track of. With the 2011's new PCM, I'm not sure which or what gauges on the SCII will work. But I'm going to find out today when I connect the one from my son's truck to my Stang.

61 - 80 of 121 Posts