Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i put all new suspension and steering on my 65 mustang. the car has disc brakes.I reused the spindles that were already on the car. when i went to connect the tie rod ends to the spindles i realized that the stud on the tie rod end was too small for the spindle making it loose. the numbers on the spindles are 5D-7-A (PASSENGER SIDE) and 5D-6-A (DRIVERS SIDE). my question is, what did these spindles come off of so i can buy new tie rod ends that fit the spindles?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Granada Spindles!!!

Won't go into much rant about these Force Fit Brakes. Since you have them on I would say use them by getting 75 Granada outer tie rod ends forManual steering, If you have Power Steering, Right will be 75 Granada, Driver will be the Special made Outer just for this occurance. We carry these.

When you get it aligned, Go to a OLD Hot Rodder to do the job. Trying to align with Factory Specs will Bump Steer. He'll throw out the book, and Hot Rod the alignment. Again, just more BS with those Granada Brakes.

Have you bought wheels yet??? Better be careful Since you have Granada rotors, not Mustang.

Dan @ Chockostang

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.